Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm still here!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here...


It's been a crazy winter, but things are starting to settle down. Hockey is slowly coming to an end. The cows are starting to calve, and the weather seems to be getting nicer. Hope you are all watching and cheering on our Olympic athletes ... GO CANADA!


I got an email the other day from Mel in Saskatchewan (crazy gal!). She sent me a pic of a set of letters she had done of mine... LOVED it! So I thought I would share it with you all.


Well done, Mel. Very nice!
Now that I've figured how to put pics on this way, I hope to have more up on the blog in the next little while. I actually managed to scrap the other day last week, and of course, vinyl is on MOST every page. You gotta love it!
Have a great weekend, and until next time...
Take Care,
Laura Lee

1 comment:

  1. What a great job on those letters!! Ohhh, I adore the your use of vinyl on them too. Stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete