Saturday, December 15, 2012

global vinyl

Hey there everyone,
I am officially stealing space on my sister's blog today -- she actually let's me do this once in a while.  I know that she is out Christmas shopping today (i talked to her son on the phone), so I thought it would be a great time to share something with you.

Did you know that CutYourWay vinyl has gone completely global????

That is right!! It's made it's way all the way across oceans to the Caribbean, the Domincan Republic, the Bahamas, Flordia and, most recently, all the way to Hawaii.

I have been priviledged enough to create with the CutYourWay vinyl for the past 4 years, and have added it to many of the instructing kits that I have designed.  I recently put vinyl into the hands of 100 Crop and Cruise scrappers in Hawaii in November.  Yes........many lucky scrapbookers across Canada, the United States and the world are getting their hands on CutYourWay vinyl designs. 

It's time you do too!!!

Here are a few of the recent layouts that I used vinyl on when teaching in Hawaii this past November:




And here's some cute little coasters created from clear acrylic, black vinyl designs & some craft paint.....Hawaiian-style:


So, these are just a few ways that you can use this fabulous product from CutYourWay.  Help me "welcome" Laura Lee to the scrapbooking industry as she starts this new adventure.

Come back soon to see her Christmas designs......yummy!!!!  And I bet there'll be some original designs up her sleeve real soon.

a huge fan,
jill hildebrand

2 comments:

  1. Wow....love the new look. The colour swatches on the sidebar look awesome!! Can't believe it would just be an email away and I would have any vinyl design, in any colour option, at any size. Will have to get on that for the Christmas layouts I'll be creating!! Best of luck with the new adventure, Buff. Can't wait to see what this brings. Love ya'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Looking forward to seeing more of your designs!

    ReplyDelete