Monday, August 24, 2009

*NEW Design Team Member #2


* WARNING - this blog has been momentarily kidnapped by DT member Jill Hildebrand.

Introducing the newest Design Team member:
Lisa Hildebrand



Lisa writes:

"Most of what I create is inspired by what others create – their creativity rubs off a bit on me. The desire to scrapbook began after we started our family. Documenting memories and being able to remember moments through pictures is fun. My style is quite simple. I usually just rummage through my stash, pull out a few items, and let the pieces fall as they may. Letting the picture tell the story is what is important to me. I am married to the love of my life, Jeremy, and we have 2 beautiful children, Colin and Erica. I teach part-time, but love my role as wife and mother. My other interests include gardening, cooking and playing with my family."


Here are Lisa's creations:


{flourish - signal yellow; butterfly - green; title - white}


{branch & birdie - blue; title - signal yellow}


{brackets - red; title - signal yellow}


Check back soon to see what I've been creating with Laura Lee's "Cut Your Way" vinyl.

enjoy.
- jill

No comments:

Post a Comment